Just chunky goodness if you are craving something sweet!
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 3 ounces %dark chocolate chunks (72% or higher)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients until honey is well-distributed.
- Place small scoops of batter (about 2 teaspoons each) on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet…leaving about 1-inch between cookies. Smoosh each cookie down slightly. Cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- These cookies are crumbly when they first get out of the oven. Let them cool for about an hour to give them time to set.